Thursday, December 20, 2007

so {BIG} so {FAST}

Where does the time go? I swear it was just yesterday that I held this tiny bundle for the first time... now he is * sitting up * rolling over * getting teeth* and * eating sweet potatoes *

Oh Jake, 6 months ago I was so excited you were here, but never could I have imagined what pure joy you bring us. Your endless smiles are priceless. You are so in love with your sister that you completely light up every time you see her. And just like Daddy says, when you can't see her, you are looking for her. Jake you a true blessing little man. Your happiness is always 'just what I need' at the end of every day.








3 comments:

duckmomma5 said...

SO PRECIOUS.... and you know I can totally relate! Jack is that and so much more for us... and I can tell that Jake is the same for you through those amazing pictures! Can't wait for those boys to hang together at the super bowl party! :)

Misty * Noel said...

I miss my lil man! I'm serious about the beach! He can be my man, since everyone else is married or has a boyfriend...hahah! LOVE YOU!

Grandma D said...

Jake's smile is enough to make a Happy Day. Grandma Elaine