I have the crafting bug lately. Well, I always have it but sometime I feel it more than others. To those that don't have it an wish for it - it's {not} always a blessing! It keeps you up till 1am because you have an idea that you just HAVE to do, it makes you spend money because 'it'll be soooo cute' and so on... Anyway, here's a peek at what's been taking up my 'spare' moments lately! I have one last project that I can't post yet, and it's the best of all!
I started a 9x9 album and LOVE the smaller space and simple layouts. This is my first page for it.


3 comments:
You are amazing! I need to take some lessons from you! I still need to get a hold of you to get some of those adorable clippies for Ella....someday soon:) We missed you last weekend.
I NEED that cute green one! LOVE the pink & brown... might need one of those to.. how much?? OKAY!!! Love the book... nice idea EK!! Also love your new pages... sorry I have been mia... talk later about that.
You are truly talented! Love the sayings book, and your start to your new scrapbook! I think I just might have to come find you at the end of may when I'm over that way and get a head band or 2... and to say "hi" since we missed you at superbowl:)
Post a Comment