Ok, thank you friends for your sweet words of encouragement! We made it through! Whew! I sat Emma down to tell her as soon as she got up and I explained that her teacher was not able to be in class so we couldn't go. She looked at me so sweetly and said "Oh Mommy, that's ok that my teacher can't be there." So thinking she totally got I was beaming with pride, then she quickly added "We can just go dance without the teacher!". Smart little girl, huh? After explaining we would not be able to do that either there were a few tears but she understood. We will head to our first dance class next thursday - and you can bet I'll have pictures!!!
To try to lessen the blow I came up with a fun alternative plan (thanks to my hubby!). We instead went to story time at the library, danced to a few songs, played on the children's computer and checked out a book for Daddy to read last night before bed while Mommy was at work. Yay! It was a success after all. Oh the woes of this thing called mommy hood! :)
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is so sad...I don't know what I will do the first time I have to tell Ethan something like that. You did a very good job with the alternative plan. I love all the pictures too!!
Post a Comment